Android™, the leading platform on smart phones, has launched itself into the EPoS environment. It is an exciting and welcome development for the industry, with CBE and Casio leading the way with the NEW V-R100.
V-R100 Android™ Based EPOS System
The Casio V-R100 runs the Android™ platform on a smartly engineered, all-in-one hardware platform, designed for a wide selection of retail settings. This revolutionary product release is an industry-first, making the EPOS system a more versatile and sophisticated sales and business management tool. The V-R100 is designed for use in a wide selection of environments including cafes, restaurants, bakeries and many other hospitality sectors.
- A large 10.4 inch SVGA (800 x 600 dots) colour touch-screen LCD. This screen is splash proof making it ideal for the hospitality sector where liquids may be spilt.
- A tilting LCD display – this has an electronic adjustment, allowing the perfect position to be set by the operator.
- An integrated pop-up monochrome LCD display – shows clear customer information and can be used for advertising messages, the running receipt total and payment confirmation. The LCD has a resolution of 32 x 160 dots (20 letters x 2 lines can be displayed).
- A built-in 80mm thermal paper receipt printer, with easy to use drop-in paper loading. Fully integrated into the EPOS terminal, with no connection or power cables required.
Key benefits are:
- Considerably less consumption power than a conventional PC based EPOS system – requires only 20 watts on full power and 4.1 watts in stand-by mode.
- Power savings of over 85% when compared to most PC based EPOS systems. With electricity costs rising faster than ever before, this is a significant cost saving to both the independent store owner, and national operator with a large EPOS estate.
Contact us to speak with one of our experienced consultants about your requirements or to find out more about our Cash Registers / Touch Screen Solutions.