CBE has formed a strategic partnership with NCR, the global market leader in self-checkout. The duo will work in partnership to supply self-checkout (SCO) solutions to the independent retail sector in the UK and Ireland.
There are three options available to customers:
- The conventional NCR multi-tender Self Checkout
- NCR’s Convertible Self Checkout
- The recently launched Cashless Self Checkout
The main benefits of the CBE and NCR Self Checkout are:
- Improved labour efficiencies
- Reduces customer queues
- Increase transaction numbers
- Greater number of sales at peak periods
- Make maximum use of limited floor space
- Recycling coin and note acceptor/dispenser
- Provides a competitive advantage and builds customer loyalty
- Return on investment possible within 8 months
Video testimonial from Lancaster University
Video testimonial from JC’s supermarket
Why Choose NCR?
- Global leader in self-service technology
- 71% market share – nearest competitor has 11%
- Has installed over 100,000 SCO solutions in the retail industry
- All major retail groups in the UK and Ireland have implemented the NCR SelfServ solution
Why Choose CBE?
- Leading innovator in retail technology in Europe
- The CBE EPoS solution seamlessly integrates with the NCR SelfServ solution
- Full project management of implementation
- Experienced personnel onsite to assist with installation
- Local hardware and software support
What Retailers Say…
“The owners of SPAR Lancaster University were very enthusiastic about the project. Thankfully it’s been extremely successful with almost 30% of customers using it on a daily basis. It has also more than doubled the credit card usage to 38% of store purchases which we are delighted with.
We certainly plan to install more Self-Checkouts in our stores in the coming months and it will undoubtedly become an integral part of our customer offering.”
IT Director at James Hall & Co
Contact us to speak with one of our experienced retail consultants about your requirements or to find out more about Self-Checkout Solutions.
Download the CBE Self-Checkout brochure for more details